The United States of America is made up of 50 states that make their own laws for that state, but they have to follow the overall law of the country. Some states have very silly laws like:
“A person may not walk around on Sundays with an ice cream cone in his/her pocket” (New York)
“X-rays may not be used to fit shoes” (Washington)
6. Texas- The lone star state has become pretty pro-life in these past few years by adding laws like banning late-term abortions. Texas is also considered one of the “all-stars”.
5. Pennsylvania- The chocolate capital is very pro-life by having a decline of abortion providers and its health care laws.
4. Arizona- This Grand state is in the top 6 because 71% of its population did not get an abortion and most of its counties do not even have abortion clinics.
3. Arkansas- This state is rocking the pro-life word because it only has 5 abortion providers and no health care covers abortion in this state.
2. Oklahoma- Not only did Oklahoma invent the shopping cart but it also only has 3 abortion clinics and 2 providers. 96% of its counties don’t even have a clinic for abortion.
And the most Pro-life state is…
This state has done some pretty bad damage to abortion by having it put into place that if Roe vs. Wade was overturned then abortion would be banned. NO exceptions. It also states that women must have an ultrasound before having an abortion and the baby must be described to her.
These are only some of the states laws and regulations. Most states are getting abortion laws and fast. With States continuing to take a stance on abortion hopefully our country can one day abortion free.