The heartbeat of a baby in the womb, the cry of a newborn, the sparkle in the eyes of a toddler, the first steps, the first word, the first “Mamma, I love you”, these are the things the women currently sitting in abortion clinics worldwide may never experience.
Many of you may be wondering why any of these things would be important. But they are! Why? Because these are the things that could save a baby. These are the things that could say to the women in abortion clinics “Hey! I love you AND your baby! Choose life so others can love your baby too!”
But how will they know someone is out there to support them, or better yet, that millions of people are out there ready to support their decision of LIFE? They won’t unless we LOVE OUT LOUD. We can think it all we want, but no one I know can read minds. So let’s get out there and spread some love!
How You Can Spread Love:
· Participate in a Pro Life Event (Ex.: Relay For Life)
· Get involved in a social media event (Ex.: Prolife Youth Tweet Fest)
· Volunteer to pray with people at an abortion clinic
· Side Walk Counseling
· Join the Pro-Life Youth blogging team
· Come up with your own way of helping! Whatever you decide to do will be wonderful!
· Once you come up with your own way, tell other Pro-Life Youth!
Whatever you decide to do, do it loud and proud! Shout it from the roof tops! Make signs! Tweet! Facebook! Instagram! Show people that love is the way to end abortion!
Pro Life vs. Pro Choice fighting against one another and saying hateful things will NEVER end it! It will only add fuel to the fire. Trample hate with love, and SAVE THE BABY HUMANS!