Life is so wonderful and filled with hope and love. Here are the best quotes that emphasis the beauty of life and the horror of abortion.
1. “The fundamental human right, the presupposition of every other right, is the right to life itself. This is true of life from the moment of conception until its natural end. Abortion, consequently, cannot be a human right -- it is the very opposite. It is a deep wound in society.”
― Pope Benedict XVI
2. “Give that child to me. I want it. I will care for it. I am willing to accept any child who would be aborted and to give that child to a married couple who will love the child and be loved by the child.”
― Mother Teresa
3. "I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion is already born."
4. “Abortion should be listed as a weapon of mass destruction against the voiceless.”
― E.A. Bucchianeri
5. "A nation that kills its own children is a nation without hope."
-Saint Pope John Paul II
6. “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien
7. “Being pregnant was very much like falling in love. You are so open. You are so overjoyed. There’s no words that can express having a baby growing inside of you so, of course, you want to scream it out and tell everyone.”
8. "It seems to me, clear as daylight, that abortion would be a crime."
9. "We are all human aren't we? Every human life is worth the same, and worth saving."
- J.K. Rowling
10. “The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government.”
– Thomas Jefferson
11. “Adoption was such a positive alternative to abortion, a way to save one life and brighten two more: those of the adoptive parents.”
― George W. Bush
12. “A person is a person no matter how small.”
– Dr. Seuss
13. “Sweeter even than to have had the joy of children of my own has it been for me to help bring about a better state of things for mothers generally, so that their unborn little ones could not be willed away from them.”
– Susan B. Anthony
14. “It’s alright all of us all living saying ‘oh well there’s enough of us so we won’t have anymore, don’t let anybody else live.’ I don’t believe in that.”
– John Lennon
15. “The right to life is the first among human rights.”
– Pope Francis